When it comes to shopping things for the little one, I’m a traditionalist: I like to touch it, feel the fabric and actually “see” the products.
But when it comes to inspiration, there’s nothing like going online, popping into one of my favorite websites and browsing for hours. Literally, hours. This happens quite a bit these days, now that winter is coming and also because I have to come up with SOMETHING for A’s room. Yikes.
As a big fan of instagram, I find a lot of inspiration on a number of things there, recipes, interior design, furniture and kids’ everything. Some of my favorites are: Ferm Living Kids, Smallable, Buddy and Bear, Petit & Small, Minty Magazine, Bloomingville Mini, Scandiborn, Pehr, Babyccino, Littlehipstar and Kide Fashion.
It’s amazing how fast the little ones grow, I thought I had enough for this fall, but nope, need to get some more pants and thicker sweaters and shoes! So hard to find the right shoes, and is it just me but is it the trickiest thing to buy? Does it fit perfectly? A bit bigger is better than a tight fit, but then is this TOO big? Does it have a comfortable sole? Arch? Argh.
Now that winter is approaching and also Christmas (WHAT!), I have some good news regarding clothes for the kiddos. Kide Fashion is offering a 15% coupon code* for my readers! Use the code “RACHEL” at checkout and you’ll get the discount. Some of my favs: this coat, this coral hoodie, this dress and this dusty blue bonnet. I adore bonnets, they just make everything so cozy and warm.
Happy shopping! Where do you like to shop? Any favorites? I would love to know.
- Ferm Living Kids (Super cute, beautiful colors but yup, expensive.)
- Smallable (Everything about this website is super sophisticated and you can find a heap load of brands from around the world)
- Buddy and Bear (Cute everything)
- Petit & Small (love their color schemes, a beautiful (and dangerous) place to get room decor inspiration.)
- Minty Magazine (vast information on various children brands, stylings, behind the scenes etc)
- Bloomingville Mini (love Bloomingville, so naturally love their kiddo versions)
- Scandiborn (I’m quite over the black and white trend, but if you’re into that, here’s a great place for inspiration.)
- Pehr (they are famous for their pompom baskets, but everything is adorable)
- Babyccino (such a classic children/baby site. Love their blog!)
- Littlehipstar (Good luck getting out of this website. I can browse for hours.)
- Kide Fashion* (They have a personal stylist function that you can add in to discover new products and brands for your little one.)
Disclaimer*: If you purchase something using the coupon code, I get store credit from Kide Fashion. Other than that, this post is not sponsored. This doesn’t affect my opinions and I would not recommend any websites if I did not believe in what they do and their services. Thanks for your support.
All photos by rachelsanghee. October, 2017.